Saturday, June 12, 2010

Black Star Pastry, Newtown

It's half past three and the traffic is pretty bad on King Street. Is there any pastry for me?? Saw I spot near the Newtown station and quickly parked my car there. Rushing my way to Black Star Pastry. Still saw people sitting outside the shop sipping their coffee, so the shop must still open... yeah! Now the difficult part, what shall I get... there are so many things I want to try and my stomach is just enough for small treat! After browsing through the display, my eyes were on the strawberry crumble and chocolate eclair.
 Chocolate Eclair; Strawberry Crumble

While I am waiting for my coffee, the chocolate eclair was the hotties... everyone is going to get one! It must good!! :) As you can see the chocolate filling is so runny and smooth... what a divine. 


My eyes were also on a larger cake inside another display cabinet... strawberry, rose, watermelon cake... a watermelon cake??? It's sound interesting. I guess I have to come back for this one day!!!

Black Star Pastry
277 Australia Street
Newtown NSW 2042
Phone (02) 9557 8656

No comments:

Post a Comment