Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Let's Do Lunch - est.

When my friend asked me to join them for Let's Do Lunch at est., I quickly respond to it as "Yes". I just love this place so much. When I was there last time, I just fell in love with this place. I love their interior, the way they use columns, the high ceiling with patterns. 

I was there nice and early and the waiter send me to the bar area which I didn't go last time. Mellowing myself into the atmosphere and almost forgotten that I am meeting my friends there. 



When we were seated, we quickly ordered our food. The menu is crisp-skin aoraki salmon fillet, asparagus, shaved fennel, lemon vinaigrette. We didn't have to wait for long, our food came. May be this time they remember to serve us bread and I wasn't as hungry? ;)

 Crisp-Skin Aoraki Salmon Fillet, Asparagus, Shaved Fennel, Lemon Vinaigrette


The salmon skin is not as crispy as I thought it will be. But the salmon is cooked to perfection. I love the side more... the fennel with lemon vinaigrette is very refreshing. The asparagus is fresh and tasty. 


I was hoping to get myself a dessert but when I looked at the menu that the passion fruit souffle will require at least 20 minutes wait. I have to skip it, rather I opted for the petit four. 

 Petit Four


When it came out, it rather a petit six. It has six different kind of sweets. I just love every single piece of it!!! Now thinking when can I go there for a proper three course dinner?




est.
Level 1
252 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone (02) 9240 3000

No comments:

Post a Comment