Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ben & Jerry's, Manly

I have first heard this name when I was travelling in Canada, Prince Edward Island. People in my tour were waving about it. I did not have a chance to try it while I was there. Now finally they are here in Sydney Australia. It just happened that I was at Manly... so I have to try them out!

The ice cream counter showing a lot of variety and I cannot make up my mind which one to pick for! Finally my eyes locked in... Phish Food... because of its interesting name! :)


Phish Food 

The ice cream is chewy, sticky and rich in chocolate taste. It also has the fish shape chocolate to make it crunchy too. :) It satisfied my craving for chocolate, nice!! Now I know why they were waving about it.

Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop
Shop 5 & 6
25-27 South Steyne
Manly NSW 2100 

No comments:

Post a Comment