Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cupcakes Night

Today is my friend's birthday. She prefers to have cupcakes instead of the normal birthday cake. I placed an order to her favourite cupcake shop so that we will get her choice of cakes! This year her cakes are limited to chocolate, so I have ordered, Rocky Road, Strawberry & Chocolate, Cookies & Cream, Dark Chocolate, Tiramisu and Chocolate Sundae.
The cupcake is only $2 each. However, it also comes in a smaller version than the others. Basically, it is a bite size. These cupcakes are a lot nicer than the previous one that I tried which tastes like plastic and fake. These cakes are moist and full of chocolate taste. Next time I know I will only pick the chocolate range! :D


Cupcakes on Pitt
Sydney CBD: Shop 2, 323-327 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW and 61 York Street, Sydney NSW
Other stores are at Parramatta and Chatswood

No comments:

Post a Comment