Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baked Ricotta Cheesecake, Haberfield

As I drove past Haberfield, I remembered the baked ricotta cheesecake which is highly recommended by my colleague. It has also recently reviewed by Sydney Morning Herald as one of the top cheesecake shop. I have to quickly find myself a car park near the shop.
Pasticceria Papa

Lucky there wasn't a queue at the shop. I browsed through the cake display and checked if I missed out some other goodies. Thinking back of my mind, I have to consider my waistline. I just placed an order for a piece of the cheesecake and a cup of green tea.

Their cheesecake is different to others. It is covered with icing sugar and cinnamon. The cheese filling is cover with baked sponge cake and the filling is soft and gooey. When I put a bite in my mouth, I cant use any word to describe it. I am sure I will come back for more. :) The green tea is organic type. It is good to wash down the cheesecake.

Baked Ricotta Cheesecake

How can I miss this opportunity to go to another Pasticceria to try their goodies? Browsing their display, it is not as nicely display as Pasticceria Papa, but still attracted me to buy their almond biscuits to try at home. Unfortunately, I didnt try a piece before my dad finishes them all for me!! :O Now I have to imagine how good each one of them taste like by looking at this photo.

Variety of Almond Biscuits


Pasticceria Papa Continental Cakes & Bread
145 Ramsay Street, Haberfield NSW
Phone (02) 9798 6894


A & P Sulfaro Pasticceria Italiana
119 Ramsay Street, Haberfield NSW

Phone (02) 9797 0001

No comments:

Post a Comment