Saturday, October 9, 2010

Let's Do Lunch - ARIA Restaurant

We keep our Let's Do Lunch event going and this time we went to ARIA Restaurant. When I walked past other tables, I saw majority of the patrons were having what I am there for. :D

Amuse

Once they took our orders, they serve us the amuse. As I didnt hear what this is, but it tastes like V8 juice! :p


May be they were very busy, after they took our orders, the bread did not even come. We have to ask for it when they serve us the main. 

 Roasted Barramundi with Crab & Pea Risotto


The main course is roasted barramundi with crab and pea risotto. They have roasted a crispy barramundi skin. Oh no, again I like the skin! :O Since I am not a big fan of barramundi, but they are good that I can't taste the muddy taste. 

 Green Bean and Pear Salad with Walnuts and Roquefort

I have also ordered the side green bean and pear salad with walnuts and roquefort. The green bean is cover with the strong blue cheese taste. It balances off with the pear and walnut. I just love it!

As I have to rush back to office again, I missed out the tea or coffee and the dessert. Since today is my collegue's birthday, there is birthday celebration and I had a cup cake and make myself a cup coffee to finish off. 




ARIA Restaurant
1 Macquarie Street
Sydney NSW 2000
(02) 9252 2555

No comments:

Post a Comment