Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let's Do Lunch - Guillaume at Bennelong

It's this time of the year again... Crave Sydney Food Festival. My first event will be Let's Do Lunch - Guillaume at Bennelong. 

This is year their menu is roasted free-range chicken breast with a tombe of silverbeet on a bed of cauliflower puree, olives and lemon confits jus.

 Roasted Free-Range Chicken Breast

It was better than what I expected for a chicken breast. It was juicy and tender. I really love the browning and it is quite crispy! I dont normally eat the skin and I finished it this time! Now I am worrying how much fat I ate!!!! :O

Although we were not facing the water, but we have a free concert (without sound) when we were there!!

Since we have to go back to work, we have to skip the dessert which is pavlova and coffee or tea with petit four which we were thinking to get at the beginning. They look really good at the table next to us.


Guillaume at Bennelong
Sydney Opera House
Bennelong Point
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone (02) 9241 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment