Friday, August 14, 2009

Japanese Feast at Masuya

After a long week, went to this underground Japanese Restaurant in the city. Before me there was a group of people trying to get a table without booking. The waitress nicely said to them, "sorry we are fully booked until 9:30pm". Ok, I was thinking, I have booking! :D (The dining hours has separated into two sessions, 6pm and 8pm.)

The waitress showed me my table and I comfortably settle myself in and waiting for other to come.
The name of the waitress looking after us for the night

One of the nicely colour drinks we ordered
We ordered our usual stuff... but the serving of these food have been strunk a lot, since I last came! But the quality of the food still stay (which is good)!! It must be inflation???

Edamame

Rainbow Roll

Salmon & Oyster Sashimi Platter

Sashimi Platter Special

You can see the freshness of the scallops and ikura
When we requested for more wasabi, this is what they gave us... :)

Tempura Seafood Wagyu Teriyaki

Katsutama Pork Loin (This one is a bit salty, good to eat with rice!)



Chanko Hot Pot for 2-3 people (The size of the hot pot has shrunk a lot since I last came ages ago!)
After all the mains, my friends still have room for desserts... always an extra stomach just for the dessert!

Green Tea Brulee

Tofu Cheesecake

Masuya
Basement Level, 12-14 O'Connell Street, Sydney NSW
Phone: 9235 2717
Monday - Friday (Lunch) 12:00 - 14:30
Monday - Saturday (Dinner) 18:00 - 22:00
Sunday Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment