Sunday, July 18, 2010

Azuma Patisserie, Sydney (2)

After a long working day over the weekend, I would like to treat myself with something nice. As I walked passed Regent Place, I instantly thought of Azuma Patisserie.

Looking at their cake displaying cabinet. My eye is searching which one should I pick?? Since I haven't seen a chestnut tart somewhere else before, so this is my order! Although they didn't made with chestnut cream only, they stuffed with whipped cream, but didn't feel it is too creamy. I have also tried hoji cha (焙じ茶). Hoji cha is roasted in a porcelain pot over charcoal. The roasting process gives it a caramelised flavour. It also lower the amount of caffeine in the tea.


Chestnut Tart & Hoji Cha

I saw a couple others who have ordered the green tea latte... I guess this will be on my list when I visit next! :)

Azuma Patisserie
Ground Floor, Regent Place Shopping
501 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment