Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Law Fu Kee (羅富記粥麵專家), Central, Hong Kong

 Law Fu Kee (羅富記粥麵專家)
I will come here every time when I visit Hong Kong. They have my favourite deep fried dace fishball (炸鯪魚球). This is no ordinary dace fishball. They have put tangerine peel to it to enhance the favour. Forgot to mention, dipping the fishball into this claim sauce (蜆芥) is devine.
 Deep Fried Dace Fishballs (炸鯪魚球)
Another favourite of mine is their congee. It is just like a combo which I order every time. This time I have ordered the fish congee. They use freshwater fish (鯇魚) instead of the ocean fish.
Fish Congee (鯇魚片粥)
Dace Fishball Congee (鯪魚球粥)
This time I have ordered dumpling (水餃) too. The combination of prawn and black fungus is... how to describe it... crispy?? I can never taste the same when I am in Sydney.
Dumplings (水餃)


羅富記粥麵專家
中環擺花街50號地下
Law Fu Kee
G/F, 50 Lyndhurst Terrace
Central

No comments:

Post a Comment