Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rengaya, North Sydney

Revisiting Rengaya, my all time favourite. They use F-1 Black Wagyu and their quality never disappointed! 
Wagyu Yukke
We started off with Wagyu Yukke. This is not for someone who cant handle raw meat! I can slide the Wagyu down my throat. I like the hint of sesame oil.
Cooking...
The best part of having yakiniku is that you can cook the meat to your liking. 
Premium Wagyu Short Rib
My recommendation to cook the Wagyu Short Ribs to medium to medium well. The fatty oil melted into the meat. It is just divine!
Special Ox-Tongue
A must eat dish is Ox-Tongue. This time I had the Special Ox-Tongue which is thinly sliced. I like to cook it with a crispy crust.
Wagyu Tenderloin
If you do not like your beef to be too oily, Wagyu Tenderloin is not a bad choice! This is actually the best out of the dishes we ordered.
Wagyu Beef Rib
Since we would like to try a wide variety of different part of the beef to compare. We have chosen Wagyu Beef Rib. This is like ordinary beef slice not much of an excitement. 
Egg Porridge
We ordered porridge instead of rice dish this time. It is a very nice finish to wash off the oil we had from the meat.
Wa Plate: Green Tea Creme Brulee, Warabimochi with Sweet Black Syrup, Shiratama Zensai Served with Tea
I love zensai very much. I like that chewy texture. When I saw this from the dessert menu, this is a must have despite I am pretty full! 
Green Tea Creme Brulee
The green tea creme brulee is full of green tea favour as well as silky smooth. What a way to finish!


Rengaya
73 Miller Street
North Sydney
(02) 9929 6169

No comments:

Post a Comment